Friday, August 22, 2008

Brillante Blog Award!



I want to say thank you to Amber for sending me the blog Award!!! I am so happy to be working with such a great designer and inspiration! If you have little girls or know of someone having a baby girl you should check out her work over at RuffleButts. So I want to pass this award on to the following blogs:





*RuffleButts Yes Amber I am sending this back to you because you have been a great inspiration to all of us Momepreneurs. And I appreciate being able to work with your product line. Amber's blog is sure to inspire you.


*Mapetitechou I love what she does. I could never do the work like she does and it is amazing!! This is great for any of the Gymboree crazy moms. It is great to see how we all have our special gifts.





*Joannes Journey in Faith I really like her blog, she has so much to say about what the Lord has done and I look at it as a little Bible lesson when I get a chance to sit and read. (I know these were for businesses, but I feel since her Hubby is a Pastor this should still count!)




*BugaBoo This is business that is only 30 minutes from me. She really has some great products and I love her work.






*TraciSims I love Traci's digital scrapbooking work! She has given lots of freebies and has some great stuff. She also does jewelry.






*Alibug I have really enjoyed getting to know Ali we have thought out ideas together on Bow Parties and and such on our bow board.



Thank you to all of your inspirations!! I enjoy all of you and all of your work. Thanks for being a part of my career!!! :)













No comments: